Welcome to Solihull Mindfulness…
Hi, my name is Ceinwen. My role as your mindfulness meditation teacher is to enable you to help yourself. Mindfulness meditation can help reduce anxiety, improve self confidence and reduce workplace sickness.
Meditation is a practice in focusing our attention and being aware of it when it drifts and gently bringing our attention back to the thing we are focusing on (such as breathing, ticking clock or the sounds outside).
What we practice grows stronger which is the same when we are learning to be mindful. You can start with as little as 2 minutes a day.
Adults and children can benefit from being more mindful. You can meditate at home, at work or even in the queue at the supermarket. Meditation will become part of your day.
I have experience of working with adults with learning disabilities and my courses and 1-1 sessions are tailored to each person/group. Everyone I work with is treated the same; with respect, dignity and empathy. I volunteered at Mencap during my university days and worked in care homes for 8 years.
I offer the following courses, workshops and 1-1 sessions :
- Public mindfulness courses – mindfulness courses open to the general public
- Corporate mindfulness training – mindfulness training for companies
- Mindful grief courses – mindfulness courses open to the general public centering on coping with grief
- Private groups – mindfulness training bookable for small private groups
- 1-1 mindfulness – mindfulness training open to the public on a 1-to-1 basis
You are welcome to contact me to discuss your requirements whichever type of mindfulness training you are interested in.
I look forward to working with you.
Ceinwen Bran D.Hyp HPD PPS Certificate in Mindfulness Teaching (UK College of Mindfulness Meditation)